Use the links on the left hand side to learn about some of the sectors of industry we are involved in. WEMEC has experience with multiple disciplines within a multitude of industry sectors.
WEMEC engineers have varied background allowing competent knowledge in areas, including but limited to EMC laboratory Technical Managers, EMC quality Technical Managers, EMC Test Engineers, EMC Military Subject Matter Experts (SME), MOD Project Managers, Marine electrical design Engineers and HM forces.
Along with this experience members of the WEMEC team are or have been members on a number of national and international committees and working groups including;
- SMMT – Society for Motor Manufactures and Traders
- AUE/16 – Electrical and electronic equipment
- GEL/210/11, BSI – EMC product standards
- CISPR/D/WG1 and 2 – International Special Committee on Radio Interference
- ISO/TC22/SC3/WG3 – International Standards Organization, Road Vehicles ,Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- GEL/106, Human exposure to low frequency and high frequency electromagnetic radiation
- Lead technical support to MOD and DSTL for Def Stan 61-5
- Def Stan 59-411
- EMC Test Laboratories Association (EMCTLA)